MC-Elastomer Flexible Polyurethane
In 1994 Concrete Solutions® was commissioned by the National Library of New Zealand in Wellington to seal water bearing cracks allowing ingress into basement areas. Other waterproofing products had proven themselves incapable of either sealing against hydrostatic pressure or dynamic cracking. After considerable research into the problem we finally contacted MC-Bauchemie in Germany who since the 1960’s has been a recognised world leader in injection technology. Their polyurethane injection system MC-Injekt 2033 and MC-Injekt 2300 was used to provide a flexible and permanent seal to the separating cracks within the structure. To this day, nearly two decades later, the same cracks remain sealed. MC-bauchemie now offer GL95 and GL95 TX which has been used in the Waterview Tunnel in Auckland.
Flexible, MC-Injekt 2300 and GL 95 range
- Flexible sealing of dynamic cracking.
- Permanent water seal providing durability for both cracks and construction joints.
- Substrate conditions range from dry to pressurised water (with the pre-injection of MC-Injekt 2033).
- Fulfils AS/NZS 4020:2002 for use in contact with drinking water as well as other international standards.
- Adjustable setting times to suit individual applications.
- REACh assessed including long term water contact.
- Low viscosity