MC-Duromer Epoxy Resin for Rigid Structural Repairs
Structural epoxy resin injection can be challenging. Serious consideration must be given to maintain that the structural integrity of a structure is met. Of consideration are the crack’s width and depth as well as the concrete’s strength and environmental conditions. Therefore it is important that the viscosity of the injection material used is able to penetrate the crack’s width and full depth. Equally if the concrete is of a low compressive strength then only low pressure injection with high flowability products can be tolerated.
To overcome all of these challenges Concrete Solutions® uses the latest generation Duromer reactive epoxy resins from MC-Bauchemie, Germany. MC-Injekt 1264 compact with its unique properties is able to penetrate the finest crack width and fill any crack depth.
- Can be injected into both dry and damp cracks
- Hardening under dynamic loads
- Low viscosity epoxy Duromer resin
- High penetration activity
- High compressive and tensile strengths
- Changeable viscosity to suit crack size
- REACh assessed including application and water contact
- Suitable for the filling of crack widths of 0.05mm to 5.0mm